Price Free
Category Architect
Published date 16/11/2016
Views 302
Country United Kingdom

Do you need your drainage designed for your new house in the country?

Septic Tanks, Treatment Plants and Soak-away design.

We carry out Percolation tests based on BS 1377: Part 2: 1990, & BS6297, 1983

If you are building a new house or an agricultural / industrial building, they shall

require a soak-away test to be carried out before planning consent will be granted.

Name: William


    Leave your comment (spam and offensive messages will be removed)



    Location: aberdeenshire - United Kingdom

    Generated in 0.043884992599487 ms